Osgoode Marley Creel Backpack
Backpacking has never looked so good! The Osgoode Marley Creel Backpack available in Black and Brandy is an attractive and versatile backpack that can do it all. This women's convertible pack has a premium leather exterior paired with a water-resistant nylon lining and an abundance of interior and exterior pockets to keep you organized. The main compartment has a clamshell-style zippered flap closure modeled after its namesake fisherman's creel for easy access and secure storage of the contents; the front organizer panel doubles as a wallet to maximize efficiency.
- Genuine cowhide leather from Argentina
- The main compartment has a zip around top feature which allows for a wide opening and easy storage. Inside the main compartment there is a nine inch zippered wall pocket.
- The front pocket in the front is an organizer pocket which has 3 card pockets, two slip pockets, two pen loops, and a seven inch zippered pocket.
- On both side of the bag there are six inch zippered pockets which could be used for keys, phones, or other personal items. On the back of the bag there is an additional ten inch zippered pocket.
- The backpack is convertible into a shoulder bag with the two snaps on the back of the bag. The shoulder straps are adjustable to fit the desired length.
- Size: 12.5 x 12 x 4