Jack Georges Voyager Collection Cabin Bag
Pack your gear and essentials for the day or for an excursion in the versatile Jack Georges Voyager Collection Cabin Bag. Made from hand-stained vegetable re-tanned buffalo leather that is full of character, it will build a rich patina as it ages. This cabin bag offers the right amount of space for anything that you may need to carry including your laptop and work items or your clothes, shoes, and personal items. Two open front pockets allow for quick access to items that you need to have at hand. Use the extra D-ring on side to attach your keys, umbrella, or other necessary items with your carabiner. A trolley strap on the back adds convenience while you travel and use the bag as your carry-on. A padded compartment securely holds laptops with up to 17" screens or can be used to carry files and documents. Open side pockets on the gussets offer space for extras like your water bottle or travel essentials. The adjustable, removable leather shoulder strap has webbing on the backside for added strength and grip on your shoulder while remaining comfortable to wear.
- Zippered top is extended over the sides for greater opening
- Two open front pockets
- Open side pockets on gussets
- Padded compartment securely holds laptops up to 17"
- Large inside open pockets
- Inside zippered pocket
- Zippered outside back pocket
- Trolley/piggy back strap
- Adjustable/removable shoulder strap
- D-ring on side gusset to clip on anything you need to carry
- Handmade construction
Give your item distinction by having your initials monogrammed into the leather! Our professionals will use their expertise to determine the best place to monogram your initials on the item. Here are the specifics:
- Maximum 3 letters per item
- Basic block font, all caps, no color
- Free Monogramming up to 3 initials for a limited time!
NOTE: Monogrammed items are NON-RETURNABLE.
Please use wording (Please monogram my item) and include 1 to 3 letters in the section at checkout called Special instructions for the seller: